If you want to stop filing a scheduled return, you have until the last day of the month before the month it's scheduled to be filed to make the change. For example, if you want us to stop filing a return beginning in July, you need to expire the scheduled return by June 30.
- Find the return you want to stop filing.
- Go to Returns > All Scheduled Returns to see the returns you've scheduled.
- If you don't see the return, search for it by name, jurisdiction, or tax type.
- Select the Pencil icon next to the jurisdiction where you want to stop filing.
The schedule for that jurisdiction opens.
- Scroll down and select How Do I Stop Filing This Return?
- Select the last filing period and then select Stop Filing This Return.