This article applies to:Avalara Managed Returns for Accountants
Use the Nexus Lookup table to identify the jurisdictions with which a company has registered. The Nexus Lookup table provides the following information:
- Jurisdiction type
- Effective date
- Whether the jurisdiction has local jurisdictions associated with it
- Nexus type, local type, and tax type
- In Managed Returns for Accountants, go to Filing Calendar > Nexus Lookup.
- In the Filters pane, use the following fields to create your search criteria:
- Company or companies
- Tax type, such as Sales and Use; this is a required field
- Country, US and CA (Canada); this is a required field
- Region, such as Utah or Florida; this is a required field
- Jurisdiction type, CNT (country), STA (state), CIT (city), STJ (special taxing jurisdiction), or CTY (county)
- Jurisdiction, such as a county or district
- Select Go. The table displays the results of your search.
- View the read-only table results or select the Export icon to download a spreadsheet version.