Add user permission groups and then assign users to the permission groups.
Permission groups control the pages in Managed Returns for Accountants that you can access. As an administrator, you can create unique permission groups, and then add team members to one or more groups based on their roles and responsibilities. Access can be specified at a high level (for example, Companies) or at a specific level (for example, create or edit a company).
- In Managed Returns for Accountants, go to Settings > Firms.
The Firms page opens.
- Select Permissions.
The Permissions page opens.
- Find the permission group that you want to edit from the list.Use filters to find the permission group, if necessary.
- Select to the left of the permission group name, and then select one of the following:
- Edit: To make changes to the permission group; select the checkboxes to make changes to the description, name, or any of the permissions associated with the group.
- Copy: To use a current permission group as a template for a new permission group; edit the copy to create a new permission group associated with the original.
- Delete: To remove unused groups.
- When you are done with your changes, select Save.