Transactions were synced or imported into TrustFile that do not need to be included on returns and you would like to delete them.
- On the Current Returns page, click the Transactions tab.
- In the search window, enter the order ID, or enter the date range for the transaction(s) and click the Magnifying Glass. For additional search options, click Advanced Filtering.
Delete individual transactions
Once you find the transaction to remove:
- Click the boxes next to the transactions you want to delete, click Delete, and then confirm that you want the transaction(s) deleted.
- If you would like to delete all transactions in the list, select the check box at the top of the list (if a link appears asking if you would like to "Select all xxx transactions" click to select all transactions), click Delete, and then confirm that you want the transactions deleted.
Reminder - deleting a transaction from TrustFile only deletes it in TrustFile and does not delete it from the original source.
Note - if a transaction has already been included on a filed or past return it will be moved to "Historical" status and cannot be deleted.
Delete all transactions in a source file
Entire transaction files can also be deleted.
- Click the Data Sources tab.
- Scroll down to "Your file uploads" and click the Trashcan icon next to the file you would like to delete. *If there is a Lock icon instead of a Trashcan the file cannot be deleted.