You would like to install, configure, and/or update AvaTax TaxNOW for WooCommerce
TaxNOW for WooCommerce
- Prerequisites: Avalara account credentials., WooCommerce 2.0 or later, an administrator account in WordPress.
- Install: Go to http://www.adipietro.com/
- Under AvaTax TaxNOW for WooCommerce click Add to Cart,
- Click on your cart in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter your information and the place order (No charge at this time)
- You will get an email with a link to download AvaTax TaxNOW for WooCommerce – taxnow_woo_2.2.zip
- Go to your Plugins.
- Find your currently installed TaxNow for WooCommerce plugin.
- You will first deactivate the plugin, back it up, and then delete it.
- Go back to your Plugins, click Add New, click Upload.
- Next click Choose File, select the location where you downloaded the package file, and click Install Now.
- When it finishes installing, you can also click Activate to enable TaxNOW immediately.
- Configure: Make sure the WooCommerce plugin is activated. Confirm that Woo’s built-in Tax settings are disabled and left blank.
- Click Activate to enable TaxNOW
- TaxNOW will create a new section under WooCommerce’s dashboard panel once activated.
- Enter your company’s shipping address and Avalara subscription credentials on the Tax tab
- Avalara Credentials these are provided when you purchase a subscription.
- A Test Connection button is provided to verify your credentials are entered correctly
- Origin address: enter the address for your company, or your primary Ship From address if different.
- Click the Validate button to verify the address you entered is correct. It will also offer to correct and format the address according to USPS standards.
- For more information go to http://www.adipietro.com/support/tax...ommerce-setup/
If this doesn't fix your issue, we recommend upgrading to the latest version of WooCommerce.