We installed AvaTax for Sage 500 2013 on a laptop workstation as a domain administrator. Other users get this message when they open up any screen AvaTax is integrated into:
"The AvaTax options are enabled for this company, but the client object AVZDADL1 was not found on this machine. AvaTax will not be available during this process."
Sage 500, Windows 7
- This is caused by limited permission to the AvaTax folders.
- Please review the permissions to these folders:
- C:\Program Files(X86)\Avalara
- \Sage Software\Sage 500 ERP Client\AV
- Granting access (local and domain, if necessary) will resolve this error.