When you print an invoice in Sage 300 and close the print preview an error message "Input string was not in a correct format." appears. You close the error window and the printing had occurred as expected.
Sage 300 2014 (Sage 300 ERP 6.2)
- This error indicates it could not update the database to flag the invoice as having been printed, upgrade to the newest build of the software to resolve (Currently Avalara release 6.20.104.00 as of June 25, 2015):
- Copy your Avalara Credentials (including account number, URL, and License Key)
- Have everyone log out of Sage 300
- Uninstall Sage Sales Tax for Sage 300 ERP Powered by Avalara AvaTax through Control Panel on the server
- Install on the server, see Install and Configure Sage Sales Tax for Sage 300 Powered by Avalara AvaTax
- Repeat on all workstations