You want to know how to prevent users from accessing Sage 100 during maintenance, such as when installing integrations.
- Create a blank text file named instlock.txt in the MAS90\Home folder on the server to prevent any additional user access.
- Must be logged into Sage 100 prior to creating the file if the maintenance is to be done inside of Sage 100
- Make sure to remove the file once maintenance is completed.
- During an installation the same file is placed in the MAS90\Home folder to prevent user access
- Users will receive this message if they attempt to access "The administrator is currently maintaining the system. Try again later."