You are filing in California and need to know which report is the best to use.
- Use the Sales and Sellers Use Tax Levels report - formatted for California specifically:
- Go to Reports > Standard Sales Tax Reports > Tax Return Reports > Sales and Seller's Use Tax levels
- This report breaks out the taxes similar to the return in California.
- Please note that this cannot be compared to the Sales and Sellers Use Tax Summary report because of the logic on the Levels report.
- The values will not match.
- We recommend using a Reconcile report to reconcile transactions, for more information on our recommended reconciliation process, see Reconcile Transactions