I am generating reports. Will I see voided transactions?
- Most reports generated from the Reports tab will not include voided transactions.
- Export reports have the ability to include them, as do some of the Reconcile Reports.
- You will need to click the Show Advanced Filter link and change the Report on Date drop-down list to one of the following:
- Payment Date, Tax Date, Document Date.
- Now the Document Status field will be selectable.
- On the Document Status options, select if you would like to see a report of Committed, Uncommitted, or Voided transactions.
- If you are exporting from the Transactions tab, you can filter to include only Committed transactions by selecting 'Committed' from the 'Doc Status' filter.