The .txt rate file contains comma separated values. Open in excel or convert to a .csv for uploading into other programs.
Rate File Emails (ISPI)
There are two ways to do this:
- Change the file extension on a comma delimited file from .txt to .csv; spreadsheet software will now open it.
- Open a text file in Excel by using the Open command. (Note: you will need to view Text Files for these to show up).
- If the file is .csv, Excel will simply open the file.
- If the file is .txt, Excel will offer to import it and will provide a wizard to walk you through the process.
- For details: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...010099725.aspx