I just installed Avatax for QuickBooks and it isn't calculating tax.
This will happen if the last step of installing Avatax for QuickBooks is skipped:
- Log out of QuickBooks
- Right click QuickBooks and Run as Administrator
- Log into QuickBooks in single user mode
- Click File>Avalara>Configuration>Connections>Test Connection
- Once you see a success close that window
- You should now be calculating tax without issue after saving an invoice, there will be an Avatax window that pops up showing the calculation and call out to Avatax.