I was not provided the credentials for the Avatax Configuration of QuickBooks.
- The credentials for the Avatax configuration in QuickBooks are emailed to you via the welcome email and are always available in your admin console.
- Company code: Found in admin console at the Organization tab.
- URL : https://avatax.avalara.net (Production)
- Account: In the top right of the Admin Console in grey.
- License Key: Please contact your account admin (internal to your business) for this information.
- It is not stored by Avalara and Avalara has no access to this value as it is highly sensitive.
- If you can not find your license key, it can be reset in the Admin Console by clicking Settings > Reset License key
- This will break the connection to the service for all software connecting to it, until the new License Key is entered into the integration.