When using the Reconcile Tax tool, we are seeing an error that says: "Missing in QuickBooks"
- The reconcile tax tool is looking for transactions in QuickBooks and the Admin Console with the same document ID.
- It is finding a mismatch because, although the Invoice exists in both places, the invoice that is currently in QuickBooks does not have the same document id or no longer has an AVATAX tax item.
- Or the transaction has been deleted in QuickBooks, but is still present in the Admin Console
- The Document ID is a unique identifier that is applied to each transaction when it is created.
- The Document ID is the first string of numbers in the Doc Code
- It precedes the QuickBooks invoice number, in the Admin Console