In Netsuite a particular item is mapped to an AvaTax system code. Yet, the tax code "NT" is being sent to AvaTax instead.
- While adding the lines to a new transaction in Netsuite, please view the "Tax" column.
- If you would like the item to use the tax code that is mapped to it, please put a check in this field.
- If you would like the item to be nontaxable, please leave this field empty
- The tax code NT will be applied to the item line.
- If you have done these options and the issue is still not resolved, please either delete the line and re-add it or create a whole new transaction.
Note: These rules only apply if the tax schedule "AVATAX" has been selected on the header