When you save an invoice, you get an "Object, Object" error in NetSuite OneWorld
NetSuite OneWorld 4.0 and 4.0.1
Below, are the instructions on how to apply a temporary fix, but the error can also be resolved by upgrading the AvaTax bundle.
- Download the hotfix file for your version: 4.0, or 4.0.1. The hotfix files are version specific. Check the version you are using in Customization > SuiteBundler > List.
- Unzip the file
- Go to Documents > Files > File Cabinet
- Expand the Suite Bundles section and click Bundle 2471
- Click Add File
- Select the AVA_Functions.js file provided by Avalara
- Overwrite the existing file.
For more information about NetSuite OneWorld, see our guide.