You are trying to run a report to show which customers have an Entity Use Code assigned to them at the customer record, Address tab.
- Entity Use codes are not directly linked to Address records. We have custom records to map/maintain Entity Use codes on Customer master i.e. AVAENTITYUSEMAPPING.
Please follow the steps below.
- In NetSuite, click Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Record Types
- Locate the Record Type entitled AVAENTITYUSEMAPPING (DO NOT CLICK)
- Click List for the row entitled "AVAENTITYUSEMAPPING"
- Once you click "List" you will be able to see which customer(s) have an Entity Use Code assigned to them on the Address record
For more information, see Who You Exempt in NetSuite