After completing this how-to you will have a quick and easy method to update permissions in Netsuite.
- Hover over Customization, then hover over Scripting, then click Scripts.
- Click Filters. After choosing filters you will see a list of Avalara Scripts.
- Type: Suitelet
- API Version: All
- Script File: All
- From Bundle: OneWorld (2471 or 296604); Basic (1894)
- Click Edit. From the Edit Script page, click Deployments, then click the deployment link ( in this case, AVA_AvaTaxWizard).
- Click Edit, then click Audience and choose the Audience that should have access to the script.
- Then you will need to locate the internal ID; hover over Setup, then hover over Users/Roles, then click Manage Roles.
- Click Parameters (where applicable, not all scripts have parameters) and add Role's internal ID. For multiple users use a comma and add an additional user's internal ID.
- Now all selected roles will have access to the section configured.