On your MO 53-V return, the rate listed is lower than what was being calculated with the business location showing as State Only.
- This is due to a tax type mismatch between your nexus selections and the form you selected for your filing calendar.
- Your nexus tax type is set to Sales Tax
- The MO 53-V is meant to file Sellers/Retailers/Vendors Use Tax.
- The State Only line lists the current state rate for that period.
- This causes the sales to be adjusted to account for the over calculation.
For more information on the adjustment of sales amounts, please review Why do the sales on a return not match my liability worksheet?