Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

How do I change my EIN?


Your company has a new employer identification number (EIN) and you want to know where to update that in your account.


Avalara AvaTax

Avalara Returns


  • Update the Admin Console: Go to the Organization tab > click on company name > change Business Tax Identification Number (TIN) > click Save
  • To update the returns we file on your behalf, send an updated filing calendar with new EIN to





  • Was this article helpful?