Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

How do I change a child company to report with the parent company?


A company has changed and needs to be reporting under a parent company.


Avalara AvaTax


  • Navigate to the Organization tab
    • Click on the child company name
  • Select a Parent Company
    • Change "Separate Reporting Entity" to "NO"
    • Save
  • Was this article helpful?