You want to know how to see the amount of tax that will be filed in the tax returns Avalara files on your behalf.
- Go to Tax Returns > Liability Worksheet > click on ">" next to the state in question:
- The new column Return Remittance shows just the amount paid to the state
- Click on the amount under Remit to Avalara to see the details of the difference
- Click Reports > Liability Worksheet Export > Liability Worksheet Return Detail > click Generate
- The report shows the Tax Amount in Return Remittance (far right) and the amount due to Avalara in column Amount Due To Avalara
- The amount of tax collected in the month only is shown in Month Sales Tax Liability