In reviewing the CronJob, a 'DocStatus is invalid for this operation' is showing.
- The error means that the invoice has been posted already in the Admin Console
- You can search for it he invoice by looking in the Transactions tab
- This can occur if you're using the same Admin Console for production as testing
- If the transaction in the Admin Console is the same that is trying to post via the Cronjob, the error can be ignored
- You may also edit the transaction in the Admin Console to save it as Uncommitted then process the sync queue again.
- This will overwrite the existing transaction in the Admin Console with the transaction details from Magento
- To save a transaction as Uncommitted in the Admin Console,
- Go to Transactions > find the invoice(s) in question > Click the Doc Code > click Edit
- Add an Adjustment reason
- Click Save as Uncommitted
- The CronJob will then post the transaction as committed.