You want more information on the rate file format so you can read the Avatax ISPI Rate files.
- MS Access files have headers which describe what each column is for
- The csv and the flat rate (without commas) files require a rate layout and header file, attached here
- If your file has commas, use the CSV File Layout tab to view column positions
- If you have the 'flat' rate file, without commas or delimitation, use the Fixed File Layout tab
- The tab called 'Rate File Header' will allow you to import your rate file (CSV or Flat) and view the file in the columns.
- If you have the DIMASYS file for Infor, there is a specific tab for that.
- Justthebasics+ and MS Access files have the header within the rate file.
- If you purchase the zip+4 file, to view the layout for the file, please use the tab called Zip plus 4 Header File,
- The file with rate information will be named 'Tax.zip'
- The file with the zip+4 will be named Taxzipp4.zip
- You can import your rate file into the above Excel file to view the file with the description of each heading.