When trying to calculate tax in Dynamics GP, you receive the error:
"Error: No Account has been specified for one or more distributions"
You then have to go back to the transaction, manually select a distribution account, and recalculate
Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Please review the setup of the AVATAX tax schedule in GP
- Go to the Microsoft Dynamics GP button in the top left corner > Tools > Setup > Company > Tax Schedules.
- Select the Tax Schedule ID of 'AVATAX' and move it to the right side of the screen with the Insert button
- Once you see the AVATAX schedule under the Right column, click the link "Select Tax Detail IDs"
- The Account field should have an entry listed. If it does not please select one and save