You account has been locked from too many failed log-in attempts
- Logging in with an incorrect password multiple times locks your account, contact the account admin at your company to have your account re-enabled
- If you are the only account admin and your profile is locked, please submit a case to Support, requesting your user be unlocked, confirming you are the only active account admin.
- If there is no active account admin use, submit a case to Support.
To submit a case to our Support team, please fill out this online form: https://help.avalara.com/Directory/Contact_Avalara/Submit_a_Case
- Support will work with you to collect a request on a letter on your corporate letterhead.
- Must be sent from/signed by a company executive (include the title of the individual signing the communication)
- Must include "account admin user XXX is no longer here, change CertCapture email address to XXX and reset the password so we may access the account admin user"
Note: Account admins: go to Global Admin > Manage Users > find the user who is locked and click Reset (between Assign Companies and Remove) on the line with their username > a password is sent to them and their Status is changed to Active.