You want to send out multiple certificate requests at once.
- Use a campaign to create a mailing that sends a certificate request to multiple customers at once:
- In CertCapture, go to Search > Customer Search and search for customers with a particular attribute (address in a certain state, etc.) or enter the customer numbers in the search fields.
- Click Perform Action On Results, and then select Start Campaign. The Prepare Customer Certificate Campaign page opens.
- Make your desired selections in the campaign settings:
- Delivery - Choose the method, name your campaign, and select the cover letter
- Scheduling - Choose when to send the campaign
- File Content Options - Choose exemption reasons and additional customer attributes
- Make a note of the name of your campaign, and then click Prepare Certificate Campaign. The campaign compiles for review.
- To review the campaign and send the requests:
- In CertCapture, go to Requests > Campaigns, and then find your campaign listed by name. Its status is probably Processing.
- To review more campaign details, on the Mailout Info tab, review a summary of the campaign title, creator and mailout criteria.
- When the campaign is completely processed, click View to review which requests will be sent:
- Requests that will be sent appear in normal text.
- Requests for states that won't be sent appear in italics with the reason why.
- To send the requests, on the Send E-Mails tab, click Send Certificate Requests.
- To download requests for your reference, go to the Print tab.
For A Walk-Me that gives a step by steps instructions in CertCapture, click here
After you send a campaign, use Campaign Insights to track the progress of your requests.