You would like to know the deadline for revenue reporting.
- For most customers, the deadline to report revenue into your MyLodgeTax website is 5pm Mountain time on the 10th of each month, even if the 10th falls on a weekend.
- For some customers who have a tax return due date to tax jurisdictions by the 10th of the month, the reporting deadline is the 5th of the month at 5pm Mountain time.
- The welcome letter that we sent you when you signed up and the reminder to report revenue emails will clearly state your reporting deadline.
- If all of the returns we file on your behalf are filed quarterly, you may wish to report revenue only at the end of each quarter rather then monthly.
- For instructions on reporting quarterly, please see this FAQ.
- If you have any questions, please contact the MyLodgeTax Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 877-589-0207.
- Our Support hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm Mountain time. If your reporting deadline falls on a weekend, please plan on contacting us before Friday at 5pm Mountain time with any reporting questions.