I would like to see the monthly prepayments Avalara has made on my behalf for sales tax liability.
Prepayments (and Prior payments) are listed in each return in the Liability Worksheet
- Go to Tax Returns > Liability Worksheet
- Click > next to the state/province/country to review the entry
- Click the numbers in blue in the Remit to Avalara column
- In the Remit to Avalara Details window the Prior and Pre-Payment amount are shown
- Pre-Payment is one that you want Avalara to remit in addition to what we would normally file
- Prior Payment is one that you have already paid on your own via some other method
In the Filing Archive, we also show prepayment filings (such as CA BOE 1150) in the ACH payment trace ID's
They are typically loaded in the Filing Archive the first week of the month following the filing, so you may not see current month payments immediately
Once a return is uploaded to the Filing Archive, review the return to see the amounts shown to the state.