I am The address number is out of range.'and am receiving the error '
- The error means that the house numbered entered is above or below what's in the USPS address database.
- For example, if you entered 1400 Mockingbird Lane, but the street stops at 1313 Mockingbird, you would receive the error.
- Tax will still calculate even with the error, it simply means the address won't validate.
- Confirm the address is accurate using an internet search to verify if it is missing information
- Check for a directional (NW, SE, East) or a different type of street (Road, Boulevard, etc.) and the format
- If a good address does not validate it is most likely not yet registered with USPS or Canada Post
- Use 'General Delivery' in Line 2 to validate using the postal (zip) code to complete address validation immediately, if needed (see Note)
- To ensure the address is added to our database as soon as possible, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, include:
- Full street address (House number, street, City, State/Province, Zip/Postal code)
- Image of location from online map (Google, Bing, MapQuest, etc.) showing the physical location pinpoint
- General Delivery will no longer be needed once the address is added to our system
- We will review the provided information and update our database if possible, if it is not possible to update our database we will provide specific next steps