I need the detail of what each commodity code is used for in SalesTaxII.
- BR -will appear after Alaska or New York City Boroughs
- CO -will appear after all county names
- FC -identifies Food For Home Consumption Rates-Candy Overrides
- FH -identifies Food For Home Consumption Rates
- FR -is used to trigger freight tax/no tax decision
- HS -identifies home rule tax in Georgia.
- LB -is used to trigger Labor tax/no tax decision
- LT -identifies local tax #2 in Georgia.
- MD-identifies Medical Products rates
- PA -will appear after all Louisiana Parishes
- PM -will appear in every Production Machinery rate
- PR -will appear after all Canadian province names
- RN -will appear in every Rental rate description
- SB -will appear in every Louisiana School Board rate description
- SD -will identify school district tax in most states.
- SP -will appear in every SPD rate description (Texas)
- TR -will appear in every transit rate description
- UN -will appear in every Unincorporated city rate description
- UP -will appear in every Production Machinery rate description for unincorporated areas of a city.