Washington state has a new e-file website and you would like to know how to access your account.
On 3/19/2018, the Washington Department of Revenue released My DOR, the new Washington DOR portal that will be used to file and pay Sales Tax returns. As part of this release, users will need to register for a new SAW login order to access their Washington account. The previous website has been retired and you will not be able to access your account with any existing logins.
Do I need to register for a SAW Account for Avalara to be able to file my WA return?
- For most existing customers, Avalara is able to file your return through our vendor filing account with Washington state, or a third-party login that you created for us.
- In this case, creating a new SAW login is only necessary for you to be able to access your own WA UBI account and does not affect Avalara’s ability to file and pay your return.
- If any action is required that is necessary to file your return, we will reach out to you with instructions.
- Going forward, any new Returns customers who would like Avalara to file their Washington state return MUST register and set up a SAW login in order for us to file your return.
Once I have created a SAW account, how do I access my WA UBI account?
- Once you create a login and verify the email address, you will be able to login and click “Get my tax account”.
- On this page you will be prompted to enter your old WA username and password, and this will link the two accounts and allow you to access your full sales tax data and history as soon as the migration process has completed.