You want to file and pay for Canadian returns in Canadian dollars (CAD).
- Canadian tax authorities require that tax reporting and payments of Canadian returns be completed in Canadian currency (CAD) as of June 1, 2016
- You must post all transactions in a CAD company profile (filing entity) in CAD
- We won't make a currency conversion from USD to CAD.
- If you're posting the transactions in USD, but want to file in CAD, you must revise the process to post transactions in CAD values.
- To add a returns filing for each return you want Avalara to file email firstname.lastname@example.org, include the name of the company (entity) we file returns for and specific filing terms