You would like to skip the validation step when a customer responds to your request for certs through the web portal.
- Yes, certificates submitted by your customers online (via the Webportal) can be automatically accepted, skipping the Validation process (under Data Entry)
- To disable the validation process for Webportal submitted certificates, allowing them to be automatically validated, email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Email must be sent from a user who is an Admin User in your company account
- Include Company Name & Client ID (Company Settings > Company Details > Client ID is shown in header)
- Once we update the setting any new certificates submitted online will be automatically approved
- Previously submitted certificates will remain in Webportal certificate stacks under Data Entry
- It is not possible to avoid Validation for certificates manually uploaded under Data Entry, nor is it possible to avoid validation for faxed certificates