Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

Can I override the tax on an SST State?


You want to remove the tax or change the tax rate on an invoice, but you're registered as an SST filer in the state.




  • As an SST customer, you're not able to make changes using tax overrides or the tax code NT
  • Find a tax code that is SST approved and taxes as you expect.

Next steps

For more information, read manage product taxability.