Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 release 184.108.40.206, September 12, 2017
- AvaTax is now compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 release 220.127.116.11, February 13, 2018
- AvaTax is now compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- Taxable and tax exempt customer accounts now use entity use codes
- You can now import tax codes and then apply them to a product via the product record. (If Taxable isn't selected, a tax code is treated as non-taxable.)
- You can now validate an address on a quote, order, or invoice without updating the original customer record
- Added the option in AvaTax configuration to enable logging. If enabled, AvaTax activities are automatically logged and can be seen in the AvaTax logs entity. Only enable logging if you have been instructed to do so by Avalara Support because it can significantly slow down your service.
- Added ability to override tax calculation