This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales.
AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales 9.0, Service Update 4
AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales 9.0, Service Update 4, release 184.108.40.206, December 29, 2017
- This is the first release of AvaTax powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Taxable and tax exempt customer accounts now use entity use codes
- You can now import tax codes and then apply them to a product via the product record. (If Taxable isn't selected, a tax code is treated as non-taxable.)
- You can now validate an address on a quote, order, or invoice without updating the original customer record
- Added the option in AvaTax configuration to enable logging. If enabled, AvaTax activities are automatically logged and can be seen in the AvaTax logs entity. Only enable logging if you have been instructed to do so by Avalara Support because it can significantly slow down your service.
- Added ability to override tax calculation