Read older release notes to learn about the previous additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for QuickBooks Online 2. For more detailed information about AvaTax for QuickBooks Online, see the AvaTax for QuickBooks Online guide.
See the latest release notes.
February 16, 2015
AvaTax for QuickBooks Online 2 release 2.7
- Fixed an issue where non-taxable customers had a tax amount of $0 listed
- Fixed an issue were the address in the Admin Console did not match the address details from QuickBooks Online because the address details changed during the tax calculation process
January 15, 2015
- Avalara release 2.6
- Fixed an issue where notes in the customer card were overwritten after
- Fixed an issue where the tax was recalculated for partially-paid invoices
January 13, 2015
- Avalara release 2.5
- Fixed an issue where tax was calculated on bill-to address if there was an invalid ship-to address. The bill-to address will be used for tax calculation only if the ship-to address is missing. For invalid ship-to address, you will now receive an error notification email
December 22, 2014
- Avalara release 2.4
- Fixed an issue where the tax details were deleted when the invoice was paid
- Fixed an issue where the tax was recalculated for paid invoices
December 11, 2014
- Avalara release 2.3
- Fixed an issue with the customer name in the address details displayed on the Invoice/Estimate/Sales receipt after tax calculation
December 2, 2014
- Avalara release 2.2
- Fixed an error caused by a comma in the title or address of a customer.
- Fixed a problem with the authorization process where you had to repetitively click the Connect to QuickBooks button.