Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld.
All supported versions of AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld are now compatible with NetSuite 2018.1
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld 5
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.3.2, August 10, 2018
- Fixed an issue where a sales order that include VAT triggered a "This Document has not used AvaTax Services on Sales Order save" error message.
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.3.1, June 26, 2018
- Fixed an issue where VAT calculation was not occurring for subsidiaries attempting to calculate in multiple countries.
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.3, May 11, 2018
- Fixed an issue for some users that were experiencing "Unexpected error" messages when editing a Credit Memo.
- Fixed an issue that would result in a "Please choose an item to add" error message when editing a sub-tab other than the item.
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.2.1, April 23, 2018
- Fixed an issue when fetching shipping address values (e.g. shipcity) was taking longer than expected.
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.2, January 30, 2018
- Fixed the issue that was causing the exemption certificate number to be overwritten on the customer master record when you created a transaction through the web store
- Fixed the issue where tax wasn't recalculated when a custom discount was applied while creating a transaction through the SCIS module
- Fixed the issue that was causing a SuiteScript error when accessing AvaTax configuration
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld 4
All supported versions of AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld are now compatible with NetSuite 2017.2
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 4.9, April 18, 2017
- Calculate consumer use tax on purchase transactions from your NetSuite Web Store
- Map AvaTax Tax Code in the Expense Categories master to define taxability during consumer use tax calculation on purchase transactions
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld 3
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 3.9, October 6, 2015
- Fixed the "Partner information cannot be passed to service as the required features are not enabled"' message displayed when you selected the Customer ID / Name option for Customer Code on AvaTax configuration
- Fixed the issue where a credit memo, created from an existing invoice, failed to save when the tax code was selected as Non-AvaTax
- Fixed the issue where the tax code Not-Taxable did not override the AvaTax item tax code for an item on an invoice
- Fixed the "Cannot read property '0' of undefined" error generated while saving a sales order
- Fixed the issue where the exemption certificate number from the customer master was not used for exempting a customer from sales tax
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld 2.9
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 2.9, July 9, 2013
Tax Included Option: Tax Included Option is no available to include tax in the item price. When set, the Tax amount will calculated on an amount that the item price minus the applicable tax.
Tax Included Capability Checkbox in AvaTax Configuration: By checking this feature you will be able to use Tax Included option at Transaction Level.
Tax Include Checkbox at Transaction Level: Tax Include Checkbox will be visible only when you check Tax Included Capability feature in AvaTax Configuration. Tax include checkbox will let you save the item price either as tax inclusive or tax exclusive. To save the base price as the tax inclusive price, place a check mark on the Tax Include box. To save the base price as the tax exclusive price, clear the Tax Include box.