You can automatically sync Square with TrustFile. To do so, authorize TrustFile connecting to Square.
- Log in to TrustFile, select Data Sources, and then select Square.
- Enter the name you want displayed for this connection in TrustFile.
- Select the initial transaction start date for transactions to synchronize, select Connect, and then select Authorize.
The start date should align with your current filing period requirements. Do not select a date farther back than what needs to be included on current returns.
- Follow the prompts that display to sign in to Square and grant permissions needed to establish the connection
- Select Allow. The sync begins.
The initial sync can take some time, depending on how much information needs to be imported. If you don't see all of your transactions from Square in TrustFile within 24 hours, contact Avalara Support. After the initial sync, Square syncs daily.