You set up AvaTax to calculate tax according to your business needs. Now download your connector - the software that connects your business systems* to AvaTax.
AvaTax connects with over 600 different business systems, so the implementation process may vary. If these instructions don't match your experience, tell us what software you use for specific instructions.
Get your connector
If you clicked Go and Get Your Connector after activating AvaTax, Avalara Account opens in a new tab.
- In Avalara Account, depending on your business application, do one of the following:
- Select See connector versions, select the most recent version, and then select Download.
- If you don't see a Download button, select Help and Support for detailed instructions. You may need to log in to your business application website before you see help documentation.
- If you downloaded a file, in your Downloads folder, right-click the .zip file and extract the installation folder or file (.exe or .pdf or .msi).
- Follow the step-by-step instructions for installing and configuring your connector. Each connector is unique, so tell us what software you use for specific instructions.
If you went straight to AvaTax after activating instead of clicking Go and Get Your Connector:
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Manage.
- Follow the Get your connector instructions.
*AvaTax works by connecting to your ERP, POS, ecommerce, billing, CRM, and/or accounting system(s).