Connectors are the software that allow AvaTax to work by connecting it to your business application. Download your connector after you create a company profile, which sets up AvaTax to calculate tax according to your business needs.
AvaTax connects with over 700 different platforms, so the implementation process may vary. If these instructions don't match your experience, tell us what business application you use for specific instructions.
- In Avalara, go to Settings > Integrations > Manage.
If you selected Go and Get Your Connector after activating AvaTax, this page has already opened in a new tab.
- In Avalara, depending on your business application, do one of the following:
- In the tile for your business application, select See Connector Versions, select the most recent version, and then select Download.
- If you don't see a Download button, select Help and Support for detailed instructions. You may need to log in to your business application's website before you see help documentation.
- If you downloaded a file, in your Downloads folder, right-click the .zip file and extract the installation folder or file (.exe or .pdf or .msi).
- Follow the step-by-step instructions for installing and configuring your connector. Each connector is unique, so tell us what business application you use for specific instructions.