This article applies to:Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
Use the Reconciliation utility to help reconcile discrepancies between transactions posted in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and those posted in AvaTax.
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, go to Modules > Avalara AvaTax > Utilities > AvaTax Reconciliation.
- Select the date range of transactions to reconcile, and then select Reconcile. The Reconciliation utility identifies transactions in the date range that aren't posted in both Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and AvaTax and displays:
- Types of documents included in the results and how many of each.
- A list of all transactions the utility has identified, classified as either:
- Missing in AvaTax - Transactions posted only in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Missing in ERP - Transactions posted only in AvaTax.
- The Send to AvaTax button.
- The View Details button.
- To view only one type of transactions from among those returned, select View under the relevant document type.
- To post all the transactions to AvaTax that are only posted in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, select Send to Avatax. Transactions post to AvaTax and the Transaction Details page opens, displaying the status of the posting in the Description column.
- To open an individual transaction, select it and Select View Details. A page opens that displays:
- The transaction details.
- A Send to AvaTax button that posts just that transaction to AvaTax.
- A View Document button that opens the actual document.