This article applies to:
Use a utility to tell AvaTax to calculate use tax for your vendors in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, go to Modules > Avalara AvaTax > Utilities > Customer/Vendor Level Utilities > Map Vendors.
- Select the first vendor in the range from From Vendor and select the last vendor in the range from To Vendor.
- Select what action to perform on the selected vendors.
- Enable - Enable use tax assessment for these vendors only.
- Disable - Disable use tax assessment for these vendors.
- Select Ok.
When the utility finishes marking your vendors, the "Data updated successfully" message displays.