Editing Taxation Policy
Once the store is configured, user will not be able to edit the Taxation Policy in the configuration page. In order to edit the Taxation Policy, admin can follow the below steps:
- Create Tabs
- Edit Amount Calc Type field
- Go to Setup >> App Launch >> Tabs.
- In the Custom Tabs section, click New. New Custom Object Tab wizard appears.
- In the Object field, select the AvaTax Store Setting and in the Tab Style field select the tab style of your choice, click Next.
- In the Add to Profiles section, click Next.
- In the Add to Custom Apps, click Save to make the newly created tabs available for the custom apps.
Edit Amount Calc Type field
- Go to App Launch >> AvaTax Store settings. Select All to see the list of created stores.
- Select the store for which taxation policy needs to be changed.
- In Details tab, the Amount Calc Type field represents the taxation policy, click Edit icon to change the value (Gross, Net) and save the changes.
To see the changes made, go to configuration page, select your store in the Store Settings and you can see the changed value in the Taxation Policy.