The AvaTax integration for Clarity eCommerce is maintained and supported by our partners at Clarity Ventures.
- Get Started with Avalara Products
- Set up Avalara products to make your business tax compliant. Gather information about your business, set up AvaTax Update to work with your business application, and learn how Avalara's integration software works.
- Set Up AvaTax Update
Go to the Tax Service Setting tab to Install and Configure AvaTax Update for Clarity eCommerce
- Keep Your Connection to AvaTax Update Current
- Get the latest version of the AvaTax Update connector manually if your company’s business application doesn’t update it automatically.
- Who You Exempt
- If you regularly sell to customers who are exempt from tax, you need to store their exemption certificates and consistently exempt their purchases. There's more than one way to exempt customers.
- What You Sell
- Some products and services are taxed differently in different jurisdictions. Apply Avalara tax codes to products and services you sell to help account for this varying taxability. There are a few different ways you can apply, or map, Avalara tax codes to your products and services.
- Monthly Tasks to Maintain Sales Tax Compliance
- There are no guarantees that you won't get audited, so you need to be prepared for when the taxman comes calling. We've gathered resources for specific tasks you should complete each month to help you remain sales tax compliant.
- Clarity eCommerce Help
- For help with your business application, visit your provider's site.