This article applies to:AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop
After you download the AvaTax integration for QuickBooks Desktop, install the integration software.
Before you begin
- Before you install the integration software, install any Windows operating system updates.
- Make sure everyone who uses QuickBooks Desktop is logged out, including you.
- Extract the contents of the .zip file you downloaded from AvaTax.
- Run the .exe file to begin the installation wizard.
- Follow the prompts to install the AvaTax integration software and then select Finish when the installation is done.
- Install the integration software on each workstation you want to connect to AvaTax.
If you're connecting many workstations, we recommend installing and connecting to AvaTax on each workstation before moving to the next one.