Use the Reconciliation utility to reconcile transaction data between Workday and AvaTax. Click this link to know What Is Reconciliation?
- In the search bar, type Launch and then select the Launch / Schedule Integration link.
- On the Launch / Schedule Integration page, type Avalara and select Avalara Reconciliation from the list.
- Click OK to run the Reconciliation utility.
- On the Schedule an Integration page, enter the following details:
Attributes Descriptions Company It lets you to select the preferred company. FromDate It lets you select a start date. ToDate It lets you select an end date. InvoiceType It lets you select the InvoiceType as Customer or Supplier. Customer It lets you select the preferred / specific customer. It is an optional field. Supplier It lets you select the preferred / specific supplier. It is an optional field.
- Click OK to redirect to the View Background Process page.
- Click the Refresh button to change the Status from Processing to Completed.
- Click the Messages option to view the Process Messages of Avalara Reconciliation.
- Click the Output Files. Under Reports and Other Output Files you can view the Avalara Reconciliation report in .csv format.
- To view the generated reconciliation report, click the ReconciliationReport.csv link and download the file.
Note: If the reconciliation process detects any errors in the invoice, the Avalara Reconciliation status displays an error message as Completed with Errors on the View Background Process page.
Note: Type of messages shown in reconciliation report.excel after reconciliation utility executed successfully.
- Reconciliation Data Matches: Data has been reconciled / matched between AvaTax and Workday.
- Total Tax Amount MisMatch: AvaTax and Workday have some mismatch in Avalara_Total_Tax and Workday_Total_Tax.
- Invoice XXXX Not Found in the Avalara Dashboard: Invoice not found in mapped AvaTax account.