This article applies to:AvaTax for Salesforce B2C Commerce SGJC
After you activate your company profile in AvaTax, download the AvaTax integration software (the AvaTax cartridges) from the Salesforce link exchange, and then import it.
- Download and import the AvaTax cartridge:
- Find and download the AvaTax for Salesforce B2C Commerce cartridges from the Salesforce link exchange.
- In UXStudio, go to File > Import > General > Existing Projects Into Workspace.
- Browse to the directory where you saved the int_avatax cartridge, select it, and then select Finish.
- Browse to the root directory of your storefront cartridge and open package.json. (If the file doesn't exist, create it.)
- Add the following line:
- Import site preferences and custom objects into Business Manager:
- In Business Manager, go to Administration > Sites Development > Import & Export.
- Under Import & Export, select Upload, browse to the avatax_metadata.xml file, and then select Upload.
- Click << Back at the bottom of the page.
- Under Meta Data, select Import, select the avatax_metadata.xml file, and then select Next.
- When validation completes, select Next.