Read the release notes to learn about the latest changes, improvements, and fixes to AvaTax for Sage 300.
AvaTax for Sage 300 (2018 releases)
August 3, 2018
- AvaTax for Sage 300 is now compatible with Sage 300 2020
- Fixed the issue that caused errors when posting shipments
- Fixed the issue that prevented the tax details from showing in the Ava history or work tables
- Fixed the issue that caused an error when more than one line item was entered on an invoice
April 13, 2018
- AvaTax for Sage 300 is now ERP version-independent, you can use this release with any version of Sage 300 2014 or newer.
- Fixed an issue in AR batch creation "Sage 300 UI container has stopped working"
- Enabled Entity Use Code to apply for Bill to Addresses
- Fixed an issue in Purchase Invoice creation "'byte 0x17' warning at post"
- Adjusted the Tab sequence on AvaTax Item UPC Mapping window
- Fixed an issue preventing transaction Posting when "Enable Sent Item Account to AvaTax" was selected
February 13, 2018
- Fixed the issue where an incorrect Doctype was sent for purchase invoices during use tax assessment
AvaTax for Sage 300 (2017 releases)
November 21, 2017
- AvaTax is now compatible with Sage 300 2018
AvaTax for Sage 300 2017 release 6.40.103.00, August 29, 2017
- Fixed the database error that occurred while posting a sales order
- Fixed the "Tax group AVATAX mismatches with the AvaTax Options" error that occurred while posting sales transactions without line items
- Fixed the "This is a duplicate of an existing Document with unique index and cannot be saved" error that occurred while trying to post edited AR transactions
- Fixed the issue where a message wasn't displayed while ending the AR batch deletion operation
- Fixed the issue where sales tax wasn't calculated for credit notes created from RMA module
- Fixed the issue that occurred while deleting lines in sales order