This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for NetSuite
When reconciling, it's sometimes helpful to view tax details on transactions. All default roles in NetSuite can view transaction details. Any custom roles you may have created in NetSuite need permission to view transaction details.
- In NetSuite, go to Avalara > View.
- Select Committed Transactions to view only committed transactions.
- Select Voided Transactions to view only voided transactions.
- Select Transactions to view committed or voided transactions in a certain date range, and proceed to the next step.
- Use the fields to select the transactions you'd like to view:
- Starting Date and Ending Date: Type a range of dates in MM/DD/YYYY format, or pick a date from the online calendar.
- Document Type: Select SalesInvoice to view sales invoices, or select ReturnInvoice to view return invoices.
- Document Status.
- All: Select to view details for both committed and voided transactions.
- Committed: Select to view details about transactions that were committed in NetSuite and posted in AvaTax.
- Voided: Select to view details about transactions that were deleted in NetSuite and voided in AvaTax.
- Select Get Records.